- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 17 Jun Year 5 Residential
- 18 Jun EYFS information evening
- 27 Jun Sports day
- 28 Jun Epic Reading Day Author Event
- 1 Jul Last club sessions this week
- 2 Jul Year 6 Bournside Transition
- 3 Jul New Class transition days
- 3 Jul Year 6 All Saints Transition
- 5 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition 5-7pm
- 5 Jul Summer Fair
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
SEN School Information Report
Part of the requirements of the New SEND Code of Practice (2014) requires schools to publish their SEN School Information Report. This had been called the Local Offer. Our information report can be found by clicking on the link below.
Should further information be required, please contact the school's SENco, Sue Gifkins.
Our school's SEND handbook (found on the key policies page) provides clear guidance on provision and should be read in conjunction with the above report and the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance SEND policy.
For more information about the legislation, regulations and code, please use the following links:
- section 69(2) of the Children and Families Act 2014
- regulation 51and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
- section 6 of the‘Special educational needs and disability code of practice: 0 to 25 years’