- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 17 Jun Year 5 Residential
- 18 Jun EYFS information evening
- 27 Jun Sports day
- 28 Jun Epic Reading Day Author Event
- 1 Jul Last club sessions this week
- 2 Jul Year 6 Bournside Transition
- 3 Jul New Class transition days
- 3 Jul Year 6 All Saints Transition
- 5 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition 5-7pm
- 5 Jul Summer Fair
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
The school's previous full inspection in June 2012 recognised Springbank as a good school with outstanding features. The report recognises the 'visionary and relentlessly ambitious leadership of the co-headteachers' and the 'strong support structure of other managers'. A key feature of the management partnership with Rowanfield Junior School and multi-academy partnership is an uncompromising drive for sustained excellence and improvement.
A short inspection on 20th September 2016 judged that the school continues to be good, commenting on an 'uncompromising drive towards excellence' and a curriculum that is 'well balanced and provides excitement, challenge and creativity'.
To visit the OFSTED website, please click on the link below: