- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 17 Jun Year 5 Residential
- 18 Jun EYFS information evening
- 27 Jun Sports day
- 28 Jun Epic Reading Day Author Event
- 1 Jul Last club sessions this week
- 2 Jul Year 6 Bournside Transition
- 3 Jul New Class transition days
- 3 Jul Year 6 All Saints Transition
- 5 Jul Summer Fair
- 5 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition 5-7pm
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
We recognise the importance and benefits of being an outward-looking school, working in partnership to provide the very best outcomes for children. We focus learning on the core skills of reading, writing and mathematics, whilst providing a curriculum rooted in broadening thinking and and developing a deeper understanding of universal concepts.
We have a very good understanding of the how the process of school improvement contributes to providing outstanding outcomes for the children in our care and, as a result, we continually strive to improve our practice and celebrate our achievements. We are very proud of our school community.
Our children also have excellent opportunities to learn in different ways through a wealth of enrichment events. Pupils are proud of their school, embrace their learning and treat each other with kindness, dignity and respect.