- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 17 Jun Year 5 Residential
- 18 Jun EYFS information evening
- 27 Jun Sports day
- 28 Jun Epic Reading Day Author Event
- 1 Jul Last club sessions this week
- 2 Jul Year 6 Bournside Transition
- 3 Jul New Class transition days
- 3 Jul Year 6 All Saints Transition
- 5 Jul Summer Fair
- 5 Jul Prince of Wales Athletics Competition 5-7pm
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Child protection is our highest priority. The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance (GLA) is our multi-academy trust and has overall responsibility for the safeguarding and protection of children in our schools.
The school is particularly mindful of our responsibilities around the national issues of radicalisation, all exploitation including sexual exploitation and female genital exploitation.
Our school has a designated safeguarding lead who has responsibility for this. Details can be found within the school Safeguarding Handbook. Click below for the links to the documents:
The Designated Safeguarding Lead for the school is Shirley Clarke (Co-Headteacher).
The Deputy Safeguarding Lead for the school is Liam Hinkley (Deputy Head and Interim Co-Headteacher).
All senior leaders within the alliance of schools are available to advise on safeguarding issues and to take immediate action if a child is deemed at risk in the absence of the designated safeguarding leads.