Current diary dates
- 5 Oct 22 14:40 to 15:00 - EYFS Parent Information Session- Phonics
- 6 Oct 22 14:30 to 15:00 - Essential Letters and Sounds & Reading Meeting
- 11 Oct 22 - School Photographs with Tempest
- 12 Oct 22 14:40 to 15:00 - EYFS Parent Information Session- Maths
- 17 Oct 22 - Little Learners Stay and Play Session
- 17 Oct 22 15:30 to 17:30 - Parents' Evening
- 19 Oct 22 14:40 to 15:00 - EYFS Parent Information Session- Physical Development
- 19 Oct 22 15:30 to 16:40 - Little Learners Parents' Evening
- 20 Oct 22 - Children break up for half term
- 20 Oct 22 08:35 to 00:00 - Reading Breakfast
- 20 Oct 22 16:00 to 19:00 - Parents' Evening
- 1 Nov 22 - Term 2 Begins
- 1 Nov 22 08:45 to 09:45 - Parent Coffee Morning
- 8 Nov 22 - Reception Parent Stay and Play
- 8 Nov 22 17:30 to 19:00 - Hot Chocolate and Story Night
- 14 Nov 22 to 18 Nov 22 - Anti-Bullying Week
- 14 Nov 22 to 18 Nov 22 - Road Safety Week
- 15 Nov 22 14:30 to 15:00 - Year 2 Open Afternoon
- 16 Nov 22 14:30 to 15:00 - Year 5 Open Afternoon
- 18 Nov 22 - Children in Need
- 23 Nov 22 - Year 3 Ukulele Assembly
- 24 Nov 22 14:30 to 15:00 - Year 1 Open Afternoon
- 25 Nov 22 - Mini Reports
- 28 Nov 22 14:30 to 15:00 - Year 6 Open Afternoon
- 9 Dec 22 - Christmas Jumper Day
- 13 Dec 22 - Little Learners Stay and Play
- 13 Dec 22 14:15 to 15:15 - Key Stage 1 Nativity for Year 1 Parents
- 14 Dec 22 - Santa Claus is coming to Town for Reception
- 15 Dec 22 10:00 to 11:00 - EYFS Nativity
- 15 Dec 22 14:15 to 15:15 - Key Stage 1 Nativity for Year 2 Parents
- 16 Dec 22 14:30 to 15:00 - Year 3 and 4 Open Afternoon
- 19 Dec 22 13:45 to 15:15 - Christmas Fayre
- 19 Dec 22 17:00 to 17:45 - Key Stage 2 Carol Concert
- 20 Dec 22 11:15 to 11:45 - Little Learners Pre-School Carol Concert
- 20 Dec 22 12:00 - End of Term
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.
- "Pupils enjoy coming to Springbank Academy. They work hard in lessons and want to do their very best. Staff encourage pupils to be resilient in reaching their goals. "
OFSTED, November 2021
Springbank Primary Academy
Springbank Primary Academy is a very exciting place to grow and learn. We are very proud to be part of the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance Multi-Academy Trust since 2013.
Welcome to Springbank Primary Academy!
In November 2013 Springbank Primary Academy, along with Rowanfield Junior School and Bishops Cleeve Primary Academy joined together to form the Multi-Academy Trust: Gloucestershire Learning Alliance. Since then a further five schools have joined us in providing an excellent education for all pupils within the GLA and achieving ‘Outstanding Outcomes for Children’.
Our EPIC vision of Effort, Participation, Improvement and Celebration underpins everything we do at Springbank Primary Academy. Through this vision we aim to nurture values, behaviours, skills and attitudes that enable children and adults to grow, develop and respond positively to all opportunities and challenges.
Working in partnership with our parents and school community through our regular Parental Advisory Group, Friends of Springbank committee and whole school events, enables us to understand the views and opinions of our community whilst sharing ideas and new initiatives.
The children’s well-being and mental health is a priority at Springbank and this is woven into the curriculum. Our experienced Pastoral Team offer a variety of support and interventions to support children and families. This has been recognised through the school’s achievement of both the Gloucestershire Healthy Living and Learning Healthy Schools and Mental Health Awards.
Both our Core and Foundation Curriculum ensure that children build upon and develop their skills and knowledge year on year. Our EPIC days are a chance to explore, learn and celebrate across the school.
We look forward to working with your children and you to ensure an exciting educational journey!
Do explore our website to find out more about our ‘EPIC’ school!
With Kind Regards
Mrs Shona Riddell